X-Ray Utility Locating Services
X-Ray Line & Utility Locating Services
Ground Penetrating Radar
Video Pipe Inspection
Digital Mapping Mark Out Services
Buried Manhole Covers
Underground Storage Tank Location Services
Methods and Services
- 1Line & Utility Locating • We provide this service in the event of buried electric lines, communication lines, water lines, steel pipes and steel conduits that need to be located.
- 2Digital Mapping • Is providing your utility survey plotted on to a print for your records or perhaps to fulfill a requirement from a homeowner, business owner, or a contractor.
- 3Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) • A very crucial service when there is a known utility that is either a non-metallic material such as PVC and clay, or does not have any access points such as a shut-off valve, manhole, or a meter panel.
- 4Video Pipe Inspection • This is most useful when visual confirmation is required of a buried pipe suspect of having obstructions or structural issues such as, disconnected fittings, cracks, or penetrating roots.
- 5Vacuum Excavation (soft dig) • If it’s a test-pit you need, we’ve got you covered. This method is a safe, nondestructive means of digging.
- 6Buried Manhole cover and Valve Investigation • With the use of magnetometers and void finders we can accurately locate buried manhole covers, valves, drywells and cesspools.
- 7Tank Locating • Finding buried UST’s are a big part of our business. There are many reasons why one would have a need to locate a tank.